Buffalo Ridge is an architecturally themed lifestyle center approved for more than 1.2 million square feet of quality retail space. Wal-Mart Supercenter anchors the open-air power center. Buffalo Ridge was named 2007’s Best New Retail Development in Central Florida by the Orlando Business Journal.
Buffalo Ridge is specifically designed to be fully integrated with The Villages internal road and golf cart transportation network, including golf cart tunnels at CR 101 and CR 103.
Total Retail square footage: 1.2 million
Tenants include: Wal-Mart Supercenter, McDonald’s, Arby’s, Perkins, Steak n Shake, Golden Corral, The Fresh Market, Bonefish Grill, Bealls, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, and Burger King.
All available utilities include water, wastewater, gas, cable, electric and stormwater.
- Water: Water service is available for connection
- Wastewater: Sanitary Sewer Service is available for connection
- Gas: TECO-Peoples Gas
- Cable: Cable will be provided by Comcast Cable
- Electric: Power will be provided by Sumter Electric Cooperative Inc. (SECO)
- Stormwater: Stormwater collection system is available for connection and drains to permitted Master Stormwater Ponds